Cryptocurrency wallets are a cornerstone of Web3, giving you full control over your funds. Aleph Zero possesses its own native wallet as well as collaborates with several third-party wallet providers
To set up a new AZERO wallet on the mainnet, please ensure you're at:
You should then see this:
That's the default view of Aleph Zero at mainnet.alephzero.org.
To create a new account, please:
- 1.Proceed to the Accounts tab.
- 2.Click on Add Account.
- 3.You'll see your mnemonic seed. Save it in multiple secure locations to ensure you have access to your wallet.
- 4.Follow the on-screen instructions:
- 1.Set a local name for your account.
- 2.Choose a local password (it's only relevant for your current browser session).
- 3.At the very last step, choose the correct location to save your backup .JSON files. They're an additional method of wallet recovery in case you'd lost your mnemonic seed phrase.
There are also a number of third-party wallets available in the Aleph Zero ecosystem:
Please note that the core team is not responsible for the development and maintenance of third-party wallets and cannot guarantee proper security measures.